Megan, that's great info! thanks. I was looking on ebay and getting
confused. I saw the green and maroon cases, but no idea what the
difference between them was. So.. the green case gizmo will do both
zig-zag and buttonholes? I noticed a number of other sellers who had
quite an assortment of metal bits and pieces. but none of them ever
mention low, high or slant shank.. which doesn't help. But I do remember
seeing those two oval ones.

I know these are considered virtually indestructable, so if I put in a
leather needle, this puppy will sew my leather Saami belt (caribou
leather with a wool felt facing, bound with thinner reindeer leather)?
that would be great! My kenmore was not happy trying to put the edge
binding on.

This will be exciting. Thanks for the info!

        -Judy Mitchell

Megan wrote:Megan <me...@benchite.com>