You have to look at the website to see that all the product descriptions are a
bit hippy-dippy, but if you want silk velvet, there it is.As for having to dye
it, I think that would be fun as I will likely be making purses and things and
this way I can get several different colors.$60 is a real splurge but a little
splurge once in a while isn't such a bad thing.  And aside from self-promotion,
the company owner also claims to investigate and invest in sustainable
harvesting and fabric sources with good working conditions, so I am willing to
pay a bit more if I can buy something that isn't made under horrible
conditions.I will test the velvet when it arrives to make sure it is all silk.
I have used her silk embroidery floss because a friend is into dyeing and gave
me a bunch and I really like it.  I hope I like the velvet as much.> From:
albert...@aol.com> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:00:15 -0500> To:
h-cost...@indra.com> Subject: Re: [h-cost] 100% Silk Velvet is available> >  >
In a message dated 1/18/2009 4:16:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  >
ksto...@hotmail.com writes:> > "The  electricity of silk means that wearing
this 100% silk pile side next to > the  skin has the physiological effect of
feeding the body with  energy!"(This is part of the description from the
website, not my take on it.  My body feeds on chocolate for energy.)> > >
************************>  > Oh good grief! You'd "feed your body" with more
energy by eating the silk  > than wearing it. What they're describing here
sound more like it'd just make  > your hair stand on end.>  > C'mon! You don't
need to make up things to make all silk velvet  desirable.> **************A
Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy > steps! >
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De>