Ladies & gents,
Do a quick sanity check for me, if you please.  A friend & I have been
pricing the cleaning of a large silk beaded gown (think pretty full
wedding dress in size) in preparation for a trip thru a professional
dye bath.  What's the going rate these  days for just the cleaning,
but not the "finishing" service?
I'm sure this is appropriate only to the US group, but what the heck...
Thanks y'all,
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com