In a message dated 2/18/2009 7:08:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cc2010m...@cs.com writes:

And I  always keep an eye open for those daring few who know the Way
of the Bow  Tie.

Politicians still seem to be favoring the red tie.  But I have to tell  you
all that my husband knows "the Way of the "--estimating he wears them about  75
percent of the time now.  I have fun searching them out for him.

We live in the DC area, and Nordstrom had people out at curbside on
Inauguration night to help guys tie their ties.  Similarly, on New Year's  Eve,
1999,
we stopped at a local Kmart for something, and a poor guy was there  wondering
if anyone could help him tie his bow tie.  My husband came to the  rescue.
While we didn't find what we were looking for at Kmart, we were  clearly meant
to be there--I doubt if anyone else could have helped the  gent.

Ann Wass
**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.
(http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=employment_agencies&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000003)