I looked at the picture for a while. Are these hanging from the sleeve like a
thick fringe or sewn to some type of fabric and that hangs from the lower edge?
I think that if it's just hanging there it might turn all which-a-way and not
look right. I'm interested in how this is done. I know the site tells how to
cut the effect but not how to attach it.

I'm working on a corset/body now that my Iron Hand smock is done. I washed it,
neatly pressed it and it sits waiting for the other pieces to get done. Then
I'm dressing up and having my portrait taken so I can paint a massive picture
of myself and my daughter in our garb...and then I'll make up some story of
that being my ancestors way back in Scotland under the Clan Buchanan (McCammon
sept) I may even weave triangle shawls os the tartan pattern.... the whole
thing! Won't we be a site at the next Ren Faire!!!! Which I think will be the
one outside of Dallas... REAL SOON... waiting on my tax refund to have money to
go.

I'm also posting a picture of my new grandson from my visit this weekend.

Sincerely, Rebecca Rautine