Is there some museum dedicated to old black and white films? Maybe they could
help identify some of the photos. It might even be worth something to them. It
is quite a documentation of photos from that era. With a bit of work it would
be a wonderful edition with labels and additional infor on what you can get.

Sincerely, Rebecca Rautine