My favorite stores are all the hole in the wall places on 39th between 7th
and 8th. My personal favorite store has been having a "going out of business
sale" for the past 3 years...there is one store that sells nothing but 100%
linen and they have some neat finds. I just start at one end of the street
and work my way to the other. Daytona Trimmings is my favorite place for
cheap trim they're also on 39th. M+J trimmings is of course worth visting
but know they're expensive.  Same thing with Mood fabrics, well worth seeing
but expensive.

-Robin