In a message dated 4/13/2009 5:43:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
albert...@aol.com writes:

The  skirt is awesome, but I really hate the print  bodice

Well, I'm kind of lukewarm about it, too.  But as someone who has  worked
with peacock feathers on a MUCH smaller scale, I must say, they aren't as
easy to match as you might think.  The colors are really muted, and most
"peacock" prints I've seen have much more vibrant colors that don't really
coordinate, and the same goes for choosing one of the solid colors--so-called
peacock blue, for instance, is much brighter than the colors in the real
feathers (technically, actually, not feathers, but bracts).  So maybe that
choice wasn't so bad, after all.

Ann Wass
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/aolradio/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000002)