Unless there have been extreme alterations:

Chest: Around the chest (!), a line pretty much level with the bottom of the
armpits;

Jacket length/back length/waist length: From the bottom of the collar to the
waistline (usually the narrowest part of the jacket).

Trousers can be more difficult but try these two to see if any adjustments may
have been made:

Check the cuffs for indications of former creasing;

Check the back seam between the seat and waist for indication of any former
stitching,

-C.