From: Kimiko Small <sstormwa...@yahoo.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2009 1:37 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Historic sewing conferences in the US?

Costume College in the Los Angeles area. I don't know next year's dates, but it
will be at a larger Marriott hotel, which hopefully means more room for more
people to attend.
http://costumecollege.org/

CostumeCon 28
http://www.cc28.org/

International Congress on Medieval Studies
http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/congress/
Robin Netherton could tell you more.

Costume Society of America's Annual Symposium.
http://www.costumesocietyamerica.com/natsym.htm

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I am sure there are more out
there.

Kimiko