Colonial Williamsburg

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Wilson, Annette
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:04 PM
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] visiting eastern USA - recommendations of things to
see?[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi everyone,

I am travelling to the USa next week with my husband and we will have about
a week near the East Coast between about Philadelphia and Richmond. We will
be hiring a car in Pittburgh and travelling around before we go to the SCA's
Pennsic War. The area of travel is influenced by where friends live.

We hope to get to Plimoth and Jamestown reenactment villages but are looking
for other places of interest to see - historical or costume-related, but not
as late period as the Civil War.

Any recommendations?

thanks in advance

Annette Wilson
(Canberra, Australia)

------
If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately
by return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments
have been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the
e-mail or attachments.

------