Great illustrations! Now I begin to remember. I do have a book of catalog
illustrations from the 20s and maybe one from the teens, too, I'll have to
look. Thanks!

MaggiRos

Maggie Secara
~A Compendium of Common Knowledge 1558-1603
Available at your favorite online bookseller
See our gallery at http://www.zazzle.com/popinjaypress