Please forgive the duplicate posts if you belong to multiple lists.

We are pleased to announce registration is now open for the 16th Annual
Ladies & Gentlemen of the 1860s Conference. The Conference will be held on
March 4-7, 2010 in Harrisburg, PA (USA). We have planned a full schedule of
presentations and pre-conference workshops/tours of interest to men and
women. The Conference also features extensive displays of original garments,
a needlework competition and a juried Marketplace. In celebration of our
tenth anniversary as sponsors, we are very pleased to announce the addition
of a formal ball to our program.

Complete details including registration forms is available on our web site
at [url]www.genteelarts.com[/url]

We hope you can join us for a great weekend!

Regards,
Carolann Schmitt