My Uniquely You has been a blessing. I can corset it and get it close to my natural dimensions *in* the corset.

She also provided my spouse and I the most hilarity we'd had in a long time. My Oh My, are those endowments *perky* when she pops out of the box!! And I do mean pops. Lord have mercy, she does rather blossom! I think we spent the better part of an hour just giggling. We'd about get over it and then we'd look at her again and crack up.

The fitting bit is not for the faint of heart, but well worth the extra effort. I now need to pad a bit around the tum <sigh>, but still, I'm very happy to have had her for these last few years.

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/