In a message dated 1/12/2010 7:44:48 PM Central Standard Time,
h-costume-requ...@indra.com writes:
> Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:44:29 EST
> From: annbw...@aol.com
> Subject: [h-cost] 1920s Men's bathing suit pattern
>
> Does anyone know of a sewing pattern for a man's 1920s bathing suit?
> Google has let me down. I did find directions for a knitted one, and Past
>
> patterns 7696 for a woman's, but a friend would like one for men, too.
> Any  help
> would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ann Wass

I'd like to know, too! I know of a site that has them, well, maybe more
turn of the 19th to 20th century, but the 20's version was a bit different.

Henry W. Osier
Chairman, Costume-Con 28
May 7 to May 10, 2010 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
www.CC28.org
Look for our fan page on Facebook!
And on Twitter: CostumeCon28
Got questions?