Dawn,

Joann's and Hancock are not exactly known for quality merchandise, and I have no idea about Hobby Lobby. Its name suggests not much.

I'd go online to look. The last cotton velvet I found was (improbably) at Wal-Mart in the 1990s. I bought all I could in 3 colors. it's still ripening for a project ;)

    == Marjorie Wilser (who doesn't shop Wal-Mart any more)

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/