Of course, don't forget to take bust/cup size into account.

Even though some pattern companies "allow" for larger size busts? They usually do NOT take into account one fact: more mass "around" means more mass "up and down." So if your cup size is anything beyond a C, you'll have to add to the top of the front as well as its sides.

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/