Publishing an article in  something somewhere would do the trick. She wants
credit, not to  profit from it. Posting here doesn't hurt, but publishing is
better. An illustrated article in the SCA's quarterly, Tournaments
Illuminated, would be good--especially as it would (perhaps) finally put to
rest the old article of mine that we now know to be so wrong.

A Costume College class would be excellent!

And yes, Reg, of course I'll help!

       MaggiRos

Maggie Secara
~A Compendium of Common Knowledge 1558-1603
Available at your favorite online bookseller
See our gallery at http://www.zazzle.com/popinjaypress