http://www.harriets.com/wwipatterns.htm

There ya go!  Knew SOMEONE had to have a pattern!

Ann Wass

-----Original Message-----
From: albert...@aol.com
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Sent: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 12:20 am
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Jodhpurs Pattern?

How about these?

ttp://www.harriets.com/wwipatterns.htm

-----Original Message-----
rom: Pierre & Sandy Pettinger <costu...@radiks.net>
o: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
ent: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 12:14 am
ubject: Re: [h-cost] Jodhpurs Pattern?

portsmans Guide has 2 styles of military surplus jodhpurs that might fit the
ill - they're inexpensive, and could be disassembled for a basic pattern.  I
hink the 2nd one is closer to what you're looking for:

erman:
ttp://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=70039

talian:
ttp://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=511204