I just received my order from Fred Struthers' spring catalog, which included _Louise Augusta Kaerlighedsbarnet_. It's a nice, rather small book containing color photos of Danish aristocratic and court clothing, both men's and women's. It includes a couple of pattern diagrams reprinted from Norah Waugh's _The Cut of Women's Clothes_. And also, a pattern diagram for an Empire evening gown with multiply puffed sleeves that is not in Norah Waugh, or any other source I can think of offhand (I haven't checked all my Danish museum catalogs, though). The text is in Danish. I don't know if Fred has any left (his website is www.rlshep.com), but if not, this book may be available from other sources.

Fran
Lavolta Press
Books on historic clothing, including
The Lady's Stratagem: A Repository of 1820s Directions for the Toilet, Mantua-Making, Stay-Making, Millinery & Etiquette
www.lavoltapress.com