Will there be a schedule of classes posted prior to the Con? I ask because I
can't make the whole weekend (need to plan babysitting), and want to plan my
time wisely, rather than play "program roulette" and possibly miss something
I REALLY want to see, only to be there at a time where there are no classes
of interest to me (thus wasting precious babysitting time).

Rebecca Schmitt
aka Agness Cabot, Guilde of St. Lawrence, Bristol Renn Faire