Now I'm curious - how *do* you change clothes in a moving carriage or sleigh?

Emily

AVCHASE wrote:
Hi, All:

My Grandmother told me to save my hair in a net bag (for making rats), I should make and once a year wash it, sqeeze out the moisture in a towel, and hang to air dry. She said I'd have to make new bags to replace the old as silk net eventually rots; then along came nylon. However, I never did that. But now I save all combings in a recycled boutique tissue box in the back of a drawer. I don't save it for rats though. I save it to cut up for potting plants. It's nitrogen. I could make rats if desired. Frn, should I write a book about all the things my Grandmoter told me, like the possible bath, how to change clothes in a moving carriage or sleigh, or how to how make the cat stay when moved to a new home?
Best to all, Audy.

in the high boonies of Central Texas