Fran, I think you're a bit exaggerating. I have no problems buying the book if
that's your concern. I just didn't know in which book the pattern is. None the
less, it's in more books I guess (I heard in some Ospreys)...so hard to say who
is the original author of the graphic.
It is more than probable that I soon go and buy the book.
I have many costume books at home and I have no trouble paying for quality,
your books are in my library too. I don't know what's the big deal in copying
one single page. I often want to see a couple of pages of the book before I
decide to buy it.
Many students wouldn't be able to study if they hadn't milions of copies of
books and excerpts etc. For example when you learn singing, you always get the
sheet music copied. Only when you sing on a concert, you have to own the
original sheet music.
Sartor...custom-made costumes
www.sartor.cz