I put 350 patterns in my book _Reconstruction Era Fashions: 350 Sewing, Needlework, and Millinery Patterns 1867-1868_. (The first year of _Harper's Bazar_ plus some; they started publication in the fall of 1867.) The overlapping patterns have been separated out from the pattern sheets and scaled down. All the related fashion plates and instructions are included. All the sewing patterns for women (that are of any significance) published during this period, are included in the book.

Fran
Lavolta Press
Books of historic clothing patterns
www.lavoltapress.com