From: Cin <cinbar...@gmail.com>
To: h-cost <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 1:00:12 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Gray Line Linen

Ladies & Gents,
Thouse of you who've bought from Gray Line Linen:
http://www.graylinelinen.com/home/, I have a easy question for you.
I'm curious what the qualifiers "Light" (Barry)  "Medium" (Judy) and
"Heavy" (Warsa) really map to, in both practical & historical terms.
There's a group of us, who've decided we want a variety of linen
garments.  Would you make a fine, embroidered English or Italian Renn
shirt of the hankie or light linen?  How
about a 1930s-40s tropical suit for a gent?  A cotehardie?
Thanks for the help,
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com