If you don't find anything else, this is what I put my son in when we did a wool demo at a living history park

Mandarin collared men's shirt, cut a little big, in a solid color or pinstripe. You may be able to find this in RTW. Loose cut men's trousers, in a coarse weave if possible. Wool trousers may be found at GoodWill or similar thrift store. Hem the pants on the short side and wear plain lace up leather boots, ankle high. Add suspenders, no belt. If you can take the belt loops off the pants w/o making holes, that's even better. If you can find suspenders with buttons and put buttons on the pants, better yet.

Denise B