From: Marjorie Wilser <the3t...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Prym/Dritz dress forms
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 11:00 PM

I'm another who uses the Uniquely You. Once you get the cover fitted (and yes,
that IS a process!), it's fabulous-- you can corset it so it supports
historicals properly! And of course you can pin into it, a huge plus.

And it's HILARIOUS out of the box. My husband and I had FITS of laughter at
its, err, exceedingly *perky* shape, pre-fitting.

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/