Hi, Aylwen -

Hooray! I'll finally get to meet you! I will be at the symposium "A
Recreated Visitable Past" on Thursday and Friday. Unfortunately I cannot
take time from work to attend the Costume Accessories Seminar earlier in the
week. :-(

The 17th Annual Ladies & Gentlemen of the 1860s Conference will be held
March 3-6 in Harrisburg, PA. A formal ball is part of the program. :-)  It's
about 4.5 hour drive from Harrisburg to Williamsburg, with many good museums
enroute.

See you next March!

Carolann Schmitt
cschm...@genteelarts.com
www.genteelarts.com
Ladies & Gentlemen of the 1860s Conference, March 3-6, 2010

Does anyone know if there are any other historical costuming or dance events
on in March that I can add to my
itinerary?
Aylwen Garden