Congratulations, and thanks for the free access, Penny.

Ann Wass

In a message dated 1/6/2011 4:41:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
penn...@costumegallery.com writes:

Today  our The Costume Gallery Websites 15th Anniversary. Hard to believe
that we  have been online that long.  I started the online Research Library
as  a college student.  This was also my first year on h-costume.  I  hope
some of those members from then are still on h-costume.  If so,  many, many
thanks for all your support while I was building my first  website.  In
1996,
there were only a handful of costume related  websites.  After having
trouble
finding sites to research, I started  the online Library and purchasing old
costume history publications to put  on the website.  I rarely give my own
opinion on the sites' content. I  save my opinions for Facebook.  My goal
all
these years with the  websites is to present the resources for others to
research.

To celebrate our anniversary, we are opening up free access to the  public
for 13 of 14 websites. The Costume Classroom is only open to our  students.
Please let your friends know about our free access. Our  Anniversary free
access will end Friday night, 10 PM, East Coast U.S. time.  Passwords and
details are below.
Passwords for all The Costume Gallery  Websites except the Costume
Classroom:

Login: cg2003
Password:   ksp264adb

OUR WEBSITES:

The Costume Gallery's main website:  http://www.costumegallery.com
____________________________________

The Costume Gallery Research  Library: http://www.costumelibrary.com
____________________________________

The Costume, Fashion, &  Textile  Dictionary
http://www.costumegallery.com/Library/Dictionary/dictionary.pdf
____________________________________

Costume  Encyclopedia: http://www.costumeencyclopedia.com
Over 770 entries  and 407 images of costume descriptions and definitions.
____________________________________

Fashion Color Database:  http://www.fcdatabase.com
Over 2100 entries of color names and their  trends, definitions, or usage.
The passwords for the FCD: ksp264adb. Do not  use the login ***cg2003***
like
for the Library.
____________________________________

Library's Slideshows:  http://www.costumeslideshows.com
25 slideshows with  1,852 photos.
____________________________________

Designers  of Their Time: http://www.pastdesigners.com
85 fashion designers and  479 images.  The passwords are the same as for
the
Library.
____________________________________

Wedding Fashion  History: http://www.antiquebrides.com
____________________________________

Hairstyle History:  http://www.pasthairstyles.com
____________________________________

Children's Clothing History:  http://www.pastkidsclothes.com
____________________________________

Sunday's Best Clothes: 1st  Communion & Confirmation Antique  Photos:
http://www.communionhistory.com

Hats Off!!! Hat History:  http://www.pasthats.com

Online Costume Ball:  http://www.onlinecostumeball.com

Penny Ladnier, owner
The Costume Gallery  Websites
www.costumegallery.com
14 websites of fashion, costume, and  textile  history