Suggestion:

Since Barbie doesn't _need_ the support, make it to-the-eye look good, and use boning (toothpicks, giggle!) only in front, so the clothing doesn't collapse in the underboob space she has. And don't use bones in the sides or back. Just stitch channels and don't fill 'em.

You'll need edge stiffeners, front and back, so you can lace the bodies.

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/