On 14/02/2011 10:27, penn...@costumegallery.com wrote:
Linda,

I couldn't get the link to show the photos.
[snip]

You're right - it didn't work for me either, when I followed it from the email. Originally, I followed it from a link on the BBC webpage, but when I looked at that today, again following the link in my email, the link to the second site had disappeared. However, experience with County Council museum websites enabled me to rediscover it:-

http://www.culture24.org.uk/art/design/fashion+and+costume/art347997

I've tested it by sending it to myself in an e-mail and clicking on the link in that, and it came up alright; but, if you still have trouble with it, let me know and I'll set out the steps I took to reach it.

Best wishes,
Linda Walton,
(in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K.).