Hi--

I am terrible at pricing my work and time. May I please ask for some advice
from you all?

I've been approached about helping run a week of summer camp focused on 19th c.
sewing. I'd bring the girls behind the scenes at a local museum to look at
collections, lecture on 19th c. fashion developments, show reproductions for
them to try on (already existing, not made for this camp), teach some hands-on
techniques. I'm not running the camp, but I'd be one of the main teachers.

The organizer is asking for pricing and I simply have no idea what to tell her.
I'm guessing my daily involvement during the 5 days would be usually about 2-3
hours, however there would be a good deal of prep work I'd be doing ahead of
time.

What say you?

Many thanks,

Astrida