I couldn't remember the details of the original so I had a quick google and found it on this page http://www.luminarium.org/renlit/henry8face3.htm - unknown artist, copyright Christie's images.

It is definitely less decorated than most versions (there are LOTS of copies of this portrait!) and the doublet seems a different shape - there's no belt or shaping at the waist, in fact it's really unclear what happens below his hands, and the big double edging up the front looks a bit odd. It makes me wonder if this is actually a late copy by someone who didn't really understand the clothing of the time? And compared to all the others, that silk looks more rich merchant than kingly, to my eye. But you could always take that as inspiration, and use the other versions for the shape.

Jean