When I washed an offcut of organza (it had gotten a spill) it became
too limp to match the rest of the garment.  It was also lots duller.
My vote, dont... unless ya gotta.
Whatcha doing with menswear that takes organza?  Not a typical choice.
I'm so intrigued.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com