Here is a link to an article "Conserving Royal Wedding Dresses":-

http://www.victorianamagazine.com/royalty/Royal_Wedding_Dress.html

It talks about "the wedding dresses belonging to Princess Charlotte (1816), Queen Victoria (1840), Alexandra of Denmark (1863), Princess Mary of Teck (1893), Princess Margaret (1960) and Princess Alexandra of Kent (1963)" with many interesting details and some very good photographs. There was an item about this project on the BBC News recently, but I couldn't find a link on their website, so I'm delighted to be able to pass on this: although the pictures are not so good as the film, there is a lot more technical information.

Enjoy!

Linda Walton,
(in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K.).