Yup, that's her.
http://www.tara.tcd.ie/bitstream/2262/25836/1/ertk1721.jpg

The effigy is pretty typical of upper class burials of the period, including
the fact that the clothing styles are mostly static from about 1470, or so.
The armor on the spouses is even more archaic. My ex-husband says, "1066 is
contemporary," as a joke.

I have 5 weeks to get the gown and headdress done.  The crispinettes are to
be covered in gold-embroidered velvet or velveteen (hopefully) using a
blackwork fill pattern cause that's what it looks like, and the veil for the
back is in progress.

What I don't know, for sure, is the construction of the crispinettes (horns)
or the way to put the whole thing together.  Any input gratefully accepted.
Thanks.

Ever,
Regina in L.A.