To: <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Scaled drawings of original garments

I'm teaching a workshop on how to scale up patterns of original garments that have been drawn out such as the ones you see from Janet Arnold. I'm trying to compile a lit of sources for these patterns. Other than the usual suspects of Janet Arnold and Jean Hunnisette does anyone have any sources for these types of patterns?

 Maggie Halberg