Any apps for PCs for us non-Mac people?

From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [h-costume-boun...@indra.com] on behalf of
Becky Rautine [zearti...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 1:21 AM
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Sewing Apps

I visited the link posted and was so proud.... THAT IS MY DRAWING!! used on the
Margo Anderson Tudor pattern. I like the program and may check it out. I know
it would help keep up with the patterns I already have. Fabric, threads, trim
and buttons all in one place. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Rautine