Every time I click on a link, it sends me back around to the same or similar
page, but no photos. Do I have to subscribe to see them?

Kathleen Norvell

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Trembley <attre...@bovil.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm
Subject: [h-cost] Renovation Worldcon Masquerade Photos up!

  -------- Original Message --------
ubject:         [ICG-D] Renovation Worldcon Masquerade Photos up!
rom:    Richard Man <rich...@imagecraft.com>

We know how much work and money it takes to create a wonderful costume,
ence I am offering my service to document these creations. I do have a
equest: if you like my photos, buy some prints. A 4″x6″ print is only
2.49. It takes a lot of energy to shoot the event and process the photos,
et alone the cost to maintain the Smugmug site where the photos are hosted
nd of course all the travel cost and equipment cost.
You don’t need prints and only want some JPG for your Facebook page? No
roblems, paypal me some tips or gas money, I’ll take it. richard @
magecraft.com
http://www.5pmlight.com/?p=2668
--
/ richard<http://www.imagecraft.com/>
/ icc blog:<http://imagecraft.com/blog/>

    (Yahoo! ID required)
<*>  To change settings via email:
    icg-d-dig...@yahoogroups.com
    icg-d-fullfeatu...@yahoogroups.com
<*>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    icg-d-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com
<*>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/