From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of WorkroomButtons.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2011 9:38 AM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Update on split drawers (fascinating, I know...)

On the slim chance that anyone is following along...

Yes, we found another pair of split drawers in the the vast Reed Homestead
(Townsend Historical Society) collection.  They definitely belonged to an
adult, and like the child-sized pair... well worn and heavily mended.

--- On Thu, 8/11/11, WorkroomButtons.com <westvillagedrap...@yahoo.com>