Have you looked through those High School Annual websites? You can pull up
the years you want for the areas of the country that you specifically want
to see what the fashions in that time and place.

Ex: South Texas 1976. Boys wore fluffy shirts under the tuxedos. Girls wore
square neck calico floor length gowns with short puffy cap sleeves with
elastic.

Franchesca