Thanks all!
I relaunch this thread whenever I need just a bit of a push for the next
project or for the restart on a less inspired project, like a repair.
Adonis, while waiting for the last bit of varnish to go on the baseboards &
floors in the sewing room, is shoved into a corner of the LR. He's
languishing among some boxes with 3 hats on his neck-stub.   Also in the LR,
Euphrosnia is tragically mismatched wearing an black silk taffeta
Elizabethan skirt (needs a hem) and the bodice to a burgundy Victorian gown,
being repaired.  Meanwhile at the sewing machine is a replacement waistband
for a Dickens Faire dress. The 3 heads are in a box.  Repairs & remodelling
happens!

The year of "no new projects, only finishing & fixing" continues. This was
my costume New Years Resolution this year.  The only "new" projects I've
allowed myself are those made from scraps that are already in the house.
(Really, it has to be a scrap, not just something in the stash.)  It's been
hard, but I've been very successful in getting some projects, including a
few that languished 3 years, 4 years or more.  In the spirit of true
confessions, I did have one bit of backsliding... the black silk taffeta
listed above.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com