From: Katy Bishop <katybisho...@gmail.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Uniquely you replacement cover

Don't know this company but Atlanta Thread & Supply, a reputable company
(good for notions) has them for $33.95

http://store.atlantathread.com/unyoudrfo1.html

Katy

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Cin <cinbar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ladies & gents,
> I'm in the market for a new cover for a recent adopted Uniquely You
> dressmakers dummy.  A friend pulled her out of a dumpster.  She's been
> washed & in the process the cover shredded & must be replaced.  I'd
> shop locally but there's no one near who seems to carry covers only.
> I'm forced to check online.  Does anyone have info, good or bad about
> this vendor?  http://www.sewvacdirect.com/uniquelyyou-cvr5.html  The
> price is pretty reasonable.  I've never heard of them before.
> In the meantime, I see about finding a replacement stand for her.
> Thanks all!
> --cin
> Cynthia Barnes
> cinbar...@gmail.com

Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian
katybisho...@gmail.com                www.VintageVictorian.com
     Custom reproduction gowns of the Victorian Era.
      Publisher of the Vintage Dress Series books.