From: "Sharon Collier" <shar...@collierfam.com>
Sent 11/30/2011 5:30:48 PM
To: "'Historical Costume'" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: [h-cost] Plast.
ic stays for Doll CostumeI've forgotten who the original poster of this thread
was, so I'm just
making a new post.
As I was reading the latest, I had a brain wave. What about using hot melt
glue strips? If you make strips on glass, it comes off easily (under water,
if I remember correctly). The strips will be flat on one side. Hot melt is
malleable, so I'm not sure if these would be too soft, but it's easy and
worth a try.
Sharon C.