Yes, the fabric is from our shop. We made a reproduction of it about a year
ago, and the fabric is already sold out. We are currently re-fabricating the
fabric, it will be available end of January/February. It might look a bit
different, the pattern will be a bit smaller and we might do a brocade instead
of a damask. It will appear on our site once it's available again.

As for the cut...Astrida is right the fabric reflects light differently on the
sleeves...which makes a nice effect.
I really like this "grand assiette" cut, the freedom of movement is very good
and there is no uncomfortable thick armhole seam. It is not true that there
needs to be super extra bulk under the arm. By changing the widths of the gores
inserted into the sleeve, the sleeve will fit differently, you can adjust it to
have less bulk under the arm. If you would take the original pattern and glue
the paper pieces together, you'd find out that the sleeve is set so that the
arm is lifted above the shoulders at about a 30° degree. What I did was make
the arm level with the shoulders. Much more comfortable. I will explain all
this better in the tutorial once I write it:-)

Zuzana
www.sartor.cz