On Dec 25, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Lavolta Press wrote:

> What did you get?
>
> Fran

I got The Queen's Servant, and Goldwork Techniques, Projects & Pure Inspiration
as early Christmas gifts. The first book had a lovely little notecard from
Ninya & Jane for helping with the book. I hope to use the info from Ninya's
pattern this spring to make a new gown, and bonnet & frontlet for myself. I
hope to use the second book sometime to help make some embroidered costume
accessories.

I also have some gift cards, including for Joanns, which I am pondering just
what I want to buy with them.

Kimiko