This was forwarded to another list I'm on, and I thought it would be of interest

Annette Wilson

If you have received this transmission in error please notify us immediately by
return e-mail and delete all copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have
been sent to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver of any
confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect of information in the e-mail
or attachments.