From: Ann Catelli <elvestoor...@yahoo.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Thu, May 17, 2012 8:34 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Thread- reluctant switcher needs suggestions

The fancy-pants polyester European threads always shredded in my machine, fwiw.
My workhorse cast-iron Singer worked just Fine with cotton-covered polyester.
Ann in CT

From: Cin <cinbar...@gmail.com>

n cottons & cotton poly, I like Meineke (whatever the spelling) and
uterman best.  I, too, sneer at the shreddy C&C thread.
n silks, I prefer Earth Bell, tho I've never seen it in the US.
-cin
ynthia Barnes