Euphrosnia is wearing a 1913 evening gown in burgundy silks with
brocaded borders & velvet trim.
Aglaia, the newest member of the household, has been wearing her very
first costume. At the moment it's just a few parts of a Regency era
ball gown as the bodice & skirt are being gathered & pinned on the
sewing table.
Adonis, the male dummy is, as all Adonis' should be, rather nude.

Anne & Catherine, the disembodied heads, are in a suitcase waiting to
go into a display of vintage 20s hats tomorrow.  They'll be showing
items in a delightful collection of vintage clothes owned by neighbors
& friends at a Speakeasy & Open House in my historic neighborhood.
http://www.hanchettpark.org/index_files/Page332.htm

Charles, the 3rd head seems to have disappeared. If found he'll go,
too.  You are all welcome in 20s costume or otherwise.
--cin