I returned from Costume Con 30 with some interesting things to play with.
 At the Grand Canyon Visitor Center, I found a set of 4 "vintage post
cards" printed on fabric squares and plan to make an itneresting wall
quilt.  I also found fabric at a store with all the Arizona cactuses
pictured on a black background, PLUS I am just learning to print my own
photo fabric, so I"ll print up some of my own photos for the border.

Got other costume ideas, but they have stay quiet for now.

Yours in costumign, Lisa A